YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday 21 March 2013

Dear Friend

I just finished watching The Perks of Being a Wallflower. I surprisingly liked it. I thought it would be one of those hipster I'm-too-cool-for-you kind of things, but it was good.  Logan Lerman was perfect, and I cannot wait to see him back as Percy Jackson in The Sea of Monsters this May. He was one of those guys you really root for. Of course, I root for any pill-popping, mentally unstable-but trying to keep it together- character.

I could totally relate to this quote near the end: "I don't know how to not notice it. It never stops. Do you understand?" Charlie asks his doctor as he wakes up in a hospital room.

Another favorite quote of mine was: "There were some bad days. And some surprisingly beautiful days."

I guess I'm hoping for some surprisingly beautiful days in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment