YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 25 March 2013

Back To Reedley

Yesterday, I attended the high school graduation and awarding ceremony of my alma mater, Reedley International School. I ran into the best high school teachers you could ever ask for, and some of the undergrads. I tell you, it made me quite nostalgic for high school.


With one of the coolest, nicest Kuyas around, Kuya Ramil!

I was there to accept an award for attending the Obama Inauguration, along with 3 other Reesians. Just being with them brought back memories from the DC trip.



                                                


I was kind of going for a Duchess Kate engagement outfit thing, if you can't already tell by my blatant ripoff. 
:) 




Dress from Celine, shoes from Evernew, ring another ripoff of Her Highness herself. :)


                                                                 All I need is the prince.

I was also very happy that I finally received a statue-award, not a medal, not a piece of paper. I felt like I had just nabbed an Oscar


1 comment:

  1. That was the first thing I thought of when I saw your picture/dress!! I knew it!! ;)

    ReplyDelete