YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday 20 March 2013

51-Day Book Challenge: Day 9, How Often Do You Read Out Of Your Comfort Zone?

Not too often, I'm afraid. I'm very happy in my reading bubble of dystopia-fantasy-the occasional chick lit- historical royal biography books. 

That being said, I do wish I could find a good mystery novel. Something Nancy Drew-like (Oh, why did they ever stop publishing those?) 

I have been trying out classics for a while now. I'm still in the middle of Pride & Prejudice (Hi Ms Ng! :D ).

Speaking of comfort zones, I have been playing tug-of-war with myself over whether or not I should start reading this series: Bad Girls Don't Die. It's one of those straight-up Little Girl Gets Possessed series, with which I am very intrigued. Is it worth the nightmares? 

No comments:

Post a Comment