YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday 16 February 2013

BREAKING NEWS!

Well, no, not really. I might be a little slow on the uptake, but Emma Roberts is cast as Lena Haloway for the Delirium TV series!!! FINALLY A CASTING CHOICE I AGREE WHOLE-HEARTEDLY WITH (I'm looking right at you, Emily VanCamp for Captain America).

At first, I was so disappointed that we wouldn't get to see Delirium on the silver screen. And come on, TV shows can tank. Their pilots might not get picked up, there's the whole ratings shindig to worry about, they could get cancelled mid-season. But now that Emma Roberts is going to be in it... I mean, okay, she's no Jennifer Lawrence. She's not going to lead the show with Oscar-worthy acting chops, but she's decent. Certainly she's improved from her Unfabulous days. And I've just been looking for a chance to see Roberts back in the limelight, and this is it.


No comments:

Post a Comment